06/30/2022. The husband took me for a small walk today to test my knee. It appears to be better. My sister let me know that her good friend’s cancer has metastasized πππ. We are both so sad. She will visit her oncologist tomorrow.
06/29/2022. We talked to our sister / sister-in-law. I studied the Plus calls & attended Club. Unfortunately, my knee hurt π & I left early. My sister informed me that my niece and great niece have contracted COVIDπ©! We are all hoping they test negative before our trip!
06/27/2022. The husband & I had a wonderful lunch with friends at the Alpine Inn. Afterwards I adjusted one of the fountain pumps to reduce the water bubbling flow. It was bouncing outside the fountain. I also did some gardening.
06/26/2022. The husband took me for a walk around the ‘hood (steps=9.3K). I veered off and said all my prayers πππ! I washed clothes, first time in a few weeks & there was a lot to do! I did a small repair of our irrigation system: one of the ends kept popping out, so I replaced it. I did a small update to the FF web site.
06/25/2022. I had an SCVSDA meeting from 10:30 to 1:00 pm. I watered all the phalaenopsis. It’s really been too hot π₯΅ to walk! I updated the Hawaii agenda.
06/24/2022. I attend Katydid’s dance to help celebrate Jim Osborne’s 76th birthday & his 47th year as a caller! He’s a great caller, one of my favorites! I updated the Hawaii agenda several times. I talked to an acquaintance on the way home.
06/23/2022. I had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό. I watered all the indoor plants and our wonderful cleaners came. We also had them clean the garage and afterwards the husband and I did even more garage cleaning. I washed all the rags used by the cleaners and our throw rugs. I also talked to my cousin who let me know about the passing of our other cousin. I prepared a Hawaii agenda & distributed it.
06/22/2022. My sister called me to let me know that one of our cousins passed of a heart attack. Another one of my cousins also called me about this. I studied the Plus calls and attended club tonight. I'm still not feeling the best through.
06/21/2022. I talked to our nephew today about our tickets π«. We got everything straightened out. I had a lovely shower πΏπ§Ό. Our friends visited so that I could get their Outlook working. Unfortunately, I didn’t succeed, but we had a wonderful visit! I FT’d with my sister. It was 102 degrees π₯΅π₯΅π₯΅ here today, as hot as El Dorado Hills! We watched Skinwalker Ranch & some Air Disaster movies π₯ (just before our flight ✈️ ππππ!
06/20/2022. I watered all the indoor plants & updated the FF website.
06/19/2022. I visited my square dancing friends; I brought her some garden pots & some blackberry clippings & she gave me some sorrel. Afterwards, I visited my other friend and brought her the necklace I made from her left over beads. She really loved it.
06/18/2022. Today is infusion day, 7:15 am π€ͺ! I got there early and was out by 9 am . I stopped at Safeway for Vanilla frosting as a treat. When I got home, I ate half the can, then rested the rest of the day.
06/17/2022. My friend came over at noon π and we had Chef Chu’s take out πππ We visited until 7 pm, sharing lots of stories from our time together!
06/16/2022. The husband took me for a lovely walk around the ‘hood (steps = 7.3K) & I said my prayers π. There are so many people & things to pray π about too both for thanks giving and for help! I had the gardener move another plant for me & I went to Stanford for a blood draw π©Έ. That was unpleasant; I apparently moved my arm during the procedure & the phlebotomist π©π»⚕️ had to call for help π₯Ί. The husband made delicious π tofu chili for dinner & I cleaned up my e-mail. I also updated the FF web site. I talked to my sister several times today. They lost all phone, TV, and internet due to a cut cable somewhere. I updated the FF website.
06/15/2022. We Zoom’d with our sister / sister-in-law today, I studied the Plus calls,had a nice shower πΏ π§Ό, and talked with my sister. I danced with the club.
06/14/2022. We had a wonderful lunch with our friends at Gourmet Haus Staudt in Redwood City. It was marvelous & delicious π. One of the friends will be returning to Austria π¦πΉ this week. We filled up the husband’s car with gas ⛽️ at Costco. I attended square dancing at El Camino Reelers, great fun π€©. It was quite warm again today. The husband & I watched “The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch” tonight, also very amusing.
06/13/2022. I hiked with our group at Rancho San Antonio (steps = 15.9K, 7.2 miles). I also banked and shopped at TJ’s. I washed clothes.
06/12/2022. I packed & drove home. Thankfully, traffic was backed up only in one spot. I stopped for gas ⛽️ at Costco ($6.30 per gallon). I’m mostly unpacked & updated the FF web site. Our ant π infestation continues ☹️ . I watered the phaeleonopsis & updated the FF website.
06/11/2022. My cousin, niece, and I went for a long walk and had breakfast (9.3 miles, with dancing at the wedding). We attended the wedding, I was the designated driver. Unfortunately, I hit a steel pole while backing out of my space at the hotel π¨ and fortunately damage is minimal. The wedding was magnificent, held in a country club in Monterey. Everything was absolutely first class: amazing food, an open bar, and live band. The best part was seeing so many cousins and getting to meet the groom’s family. I didn’t get back to my hotel π¨ room until after midnight!
06/10/2022. It is very hot π₯΅ today, with temperatures over 100 degrees where we live.I packed and left for Monterey. Traffic was VERY heavy most of the way there. We had a lovely dinner and met a wonderful couple who was seated right next to us.
06/09/2022. I had a lovely shower πΏπ§Ό and watered all the plants. Our wonderful house cleaners came & the house looks very nice. I shopped in my closet, tried on various outfits for the wedding π and with the help of my sister, cousin, and niece chose something to wear. I made an Angel for the bride and groom π€΅π»♂️ π°π»♀️ and prepared their card. I also updated the FF web site for July.
06/08/2022. The husband & I shopped at Costco in Redwood City so I could get gas ⛽️, price = $5.99 per gallon prior to my trip to Monterey. I studied my square dancing calls, and arrived early for “squarehead” duty. I also round danced with my round dance partner.
06/07/2022. I rested today following the vaccine π.
06/06/2022. Our hiking group hiked at Villa Montalvo & we had coffee ☕️ at the Big Basin Cafe in Saratoga. That is such a wonderful place with delicious coffee! Later, our friend from Austria π¦πΉ visited & we were able to straighten out his business issue with Constant Contact πππ!. Both of us got our COVID π¦ booster # 4 π at the local CVS pharmacy.
06/05/2022. The husband took me for a walk in the hills today on a new path (steps = 7.6K, 3 miles. It definitely wasn’t our favorite path (DNR = Do Not Repeat π)! I washed clothes & FT’d with my sister. I also showed our new cat sitter the instructions. I lost π our alarm system manual, and after much prayer π & searches, I found it πππ₯³!
06/04/2022. I saw my wonderful hairdresser ππ»♀️ today. I also got a quote from a second company to replace our water softening system.
06/03/2022. I geocached with my partner at Fremont Older Open Space disctrict (steps = 13.8K, 6 miles). There were some pretty tough climbs! Then I shopped at Michael’s for some beads to complete my friend’s necklace & at Safeway for bananas π & rye bread π. I made her necklace, texted her a picture & she likes it. I spoke with my sister several times times today. She is doing OK following the loss of her dear friend.
06/02/2022. The husband took me for a great hike in the hills, on one of his newly discovered paths (steps = 6.5K, 2.7 miles), My wonderful gardeners came today, moved plants, & fixed broken drip lines. I did major upgrades to the FF website. My sister let me know that her dear friend passed away at 9:00 pm today π’.
06/ 01/2022. Happy June! I took the earrings over to my friends house & she liked them very much. I studied the Plus calls & danced tonight with the club. I FT’d with my sister; she is very sad because her friend is now in a coma.
05/31/2022. I had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό. Our friend from Sweden visited. We got a new map of the hills pathways so we won’t get lost again. We stopped at the Italian deli & the husband ordered a “Godfather” sandwich. I scored day old Dutch crunch rolls! I washed clothes & sorted through a bunch of old newspapers.
05/30/2022. It’s Memorial Day πΊπΈ. In the pre-pandemic era, I would join the observance in South San Francisco at the National Cemetery. However, we are still being very conservative. The husband took me for another hike today in the hills. We were exploring new paths and accidently walked 5.2 miles. I said all my prayers πππ & a special decade of the rosary πΏ for my sister’s friend.
05/29/2022. I husband took me for a walk in the hills, 2.7 miles & I said all my prayers πππ. My sisters friend is very, very ill and I said a decade of the rosary πΏ just for her.
05/28/2022. The husband & I shopped at TJ’s and Costco today. We also stopped in at Summerwinds to try to find some Campanala plants, but they didn’t have any in stock. We had a Zoom meeting with our sister / sister-in-law. Eating did not go well today π’! I investigated water softeners.
05/27/2022. Terminix called to let me know that their tech was out sick yesterday & we rescheduled their appointment. I called Kohler to replace the faucet valve stem assembly. They are shipping it. I also called to verify that I have the least costly health insurance & I do. I FT’d with my sister.
05/26/2022. I had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό, checked all the plants & watered as needed. The cleaners came & the house looks great! Our wonderful plumber came, installed a new garbage disposal, fixed the broken kitchen faucet, and diagnosed our water problem (the water softener needs replacing). I washed all the supplies used by the cleaners. I also made my friend the pair of earrings she requested using beads from her necklace.. In the process, I lost a small bead, looked everywhere for it and was unable to locate itπ. I updated the FF web site. Terminix stood me up π€π€π€!
05/25/2022. I had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό, studied the Plus calls & danced with the club. I arrived early because our round dance cuer taught some steps. I left earlier because I was exhausted. The husband & I watched “Skinwalker Ranch” & he made me some corn π½π!
05/24/2022. I hiked around the ‘hood with my husband & we shopped at Costco. In the evening, I studied the Plus calls and danced at ECR. I saw my good friend there too! (Steps = 6.4K).
05/23/2022. I hiked with my friends at Don Edwards park (steps = 15K). We met at the refuge center, but the trails were closed due to a big construction broke the that is underway. Then we moved to another trailhead at the park and hiked from there. We had coffee ☕️ & treats at Paneras. I stopped the bed π & washed all my sheets. I picked up my prescription at Safeway & then discovered that it is expires in a year …. So not happyπ ! I FT’d with my sister & then we conferenced in our cousin. This cousin is having some medical π₯ problems, & we read & analyzed some results she received. I did another load of wash.
05/22/2022. I watered all the indoor plants, including the phaeleonopsis. The husband & I had a long conversation with our friend who is recovering from hip surgery. She is increasingly improving. I filled both water fountain basins, which were low. I had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό.
05/21/2022. I updated the FF web site. The husband made tofu vegetables πππ!im having bites all over the placeπ«!
05/20/2022. I straightened out the IRS issue today ππ₯³π! I went to pick up my prescription π₯ & it wasn’t ready. I’ll try again on Monday. I shopped at the Home Depot & procured the garbage disposal, a 3 way light, & a new lavender plant. I FT’d with my sister; very unfortunately, our friend had cancer, hopefully very curable!
05/19/2022. I got up early and spent 3 hours contacting the IRS. I still didn't get my problem solved. The husband took me for a walk up in the hills (7K steps, 2.8 miles). I said all my prayers πtoo! The husband & I watched a silly movie, 13 minutes, about a monster tornado.
05/18/2022. I updated the FF web site. We talked with our sister / sister-in-law. In the evening, the husband and I watched "The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch". I also called the IRS, but will need to call a different group of people tomorrow. She said the best time to call is early in the morning, 7 am. I cleaned up my e-mail.
05/17/2022. My friend came over with her necklace. She lost the matching earrings and wants me to take it apart to re-create the earrings for her. I finished organizing the anniversary photos and sent them out to everyone who attended our party. I updated the FF web site.
05/16/2022. I hiked with my friends at Rancho San Antonio (steps =18.1K, 8.6 miles). We had coffee ☕️ at Peet’s, I banked & shopped at TJ’s. I watered the phalaeonopsis, weeded outside, and tried to get the stains out of the pavers (didn’t succeed). I washed clothes and downloaded all the pics from our anniversary party π°π»♀️π€΅π»♂️π₯πΎ.
05/15/2022. I texted my neighbor & sure enough their Comcast is completely down too. It all came back up around 11 am. I helped count ballots for the top 10 callers. There were 6 of us and everything was double checked very carefully. I FT’d with my sister and froze the remainder of the 2 cakes π. Of course, I ate the remaining 2 roses πππ. I updated the FF web site.
05/14/2022. It’s party day π°π»♀️π€΅π»♂️π₯πΎ! The husband set out all the tables & chairs. We had a wonderful time & the group was small enough that we could spend time visiting. At the end of the day, we were both exhausted π₯±! Then, our internet, phone, and TV failed. I spent hours on the phone π & chatting with Comcast to no avail π«π«π«π€!
05/13/2022. The husband took me for a lovely hike in the hills today (8.7K steps, 3.8 miles. I picked up the cakes at Costco and some adult food for the kitties at Petco. I updated the FF web site for June.
05/12/2022. I watered all the plants. The cleaning folks came today and the house looks great. I did a bit of gardening & washed & dried the throw rugs & cleaning rags. The husband and I watch another Skinwalker Ranch episode. I FT'd with my sister. She attended an Eric Church concert and said it was fabulous!
05/11/2022. We had a Zoom meeting with our sister / sister-in-law. I had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό and attended club. It was great fun!
05/10/2022. Happy 25th wedding anniversary to us π€΅♂️π°♀️πΎπ₯³ππ! We had a nice day: we exchanged cards, had a hike in the hills (steps = 8.3K), and got Randy a burrito at his favorite place! I watched our wedding video. Later we watched Skinwalker Ranch, always interesting. I updated the FF web site.
05/09/2022. I hiked with the group at Ranch San Antonio: steps = 15.8K, miles = 6.9. I shopped at Rite-Aid and TJ's. Then then the husband and I shopped at Costco's to order our cakes for Saturday. I created & posted posted our anniversary picture & updated the FF web site.
![]() |
| Mother goat at Rancho |
05/08/2022. Happy Mother's Day. I miss my Mom π’ today . I sent out "Happy Mother's Day texts to quite a few family members and friends. I watered all the inside plants, including the phaeleonopsis, fertilized the orange tree, trimmed the bird of paradise plants, and dug out the cherry tree sprouts. I washed two loads of clothes.
05/07/2022. I saw my wonderful hairdresser ππ»♀️ today, bought party supplies at Diddams, & shopped at TJ’s. I made a Mother’s Day card for my Mom. I confirmed that the mortgage has been paid!
05/06/2022. I updated the FF web site.
05/05/2022. I went to the bank π¦ & paid off my mortgage. I also sent out the rest of the invitations for our 25th mini wedding anniversary celebration πΎ. My wonderful gardener moved one gardenia plant and planted a new one. Eating habits = π.
05/04/2022. The husband took me for a walk around the ‘hood. We collected some “valuables” from a discard bag that was out on the street (steps = 5.2K). I studied the Plus calls & attended Club. Eating habits = π!
05/03/2022. The husband took me for a walk around the ‘hood (steps = 5.2K). I saw my wonderful dentist π¦·πͺ₯ for a cleaning. He’s always interested in my latest hiking adventure. I also shopped at TJ’s & whitened my teeth π¦·. I studied the Plus calls & danced at ECR tonight. It was so great to see all my friends there ❤️! Eating habits = π!
05/02/2022. I hiked with my friends at Wunderlich In Woodside (steps = 16.2k, 6 miles). We had coffee at the Red Berry Coffee Bar in Los Altos. I drove to Woodside, so I had all my hiking buddies as a captive audience and had them tour the yard! In Los Altos, I stopped at the Italian delicatessen and brought the husband home a “Godfather” sandwich π₯ͺ. He liked that a lot! I updated the FF web site.
05/01/2022. Happy May 1st! I watered the indoor plants, had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό, & washed clothes. I FT’d with my sister, & updated the FF web site. I studied the Plus calls but did not attend Quads; I found a bump on my leg that frightened me, thinking it was a tick bite. The husband doesn’t think so. Eating habits today = π!
04/30/2022. The husband & I walked over to our friends’ house to return his 1,000 piece puzzle π§©. We had a nice visit (steps = 4.5K). I updated the FF web site with a new picture requested by one of our bands & watered the phalaeonopsis. I updated the 3 flyers for Caper Cutters. My plans to change my eating habits didn’t progress today π’!
04/29/2022. I geo-cached with my partner today at Rhus Ridge Road (6.3 miles, 14.4Ksteps), a tough climb to the top. We found only one geo cache, that was the solution to a puzzle from our last hike at Rhus Ridge. I was disappointed π that we didn’t find more. I also prepared 3 flyers for Caper Cutters, a square dance club in San Francisco.
04/28/2022. I ran multiple errands today & had a doctor's appointment: shopped at Wal-mart, saw my WONDERFUL Dr. Vaughan π€π€π€, filled up gas at Costo, shopped at Costco, and attended Interlocked to collect more TopTen Caller votes. I updated the TopTen caller spreadsheet in advance of my attendance. Without walking anywhere special, I logged 5.1K steps (2.4 miles).
Roses from our garden


Philadelphus Mock Orange, very fragrant!

04/27/2022. I studied the Plus calls and attended dance and I danced well. I also helped our club president to track down a contact he needed.
04/26/2022. Our wonderful cleaners came today, a few hours early. Fortunately, we were ready. I had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό & the house looks great! I washed the rags & throw rugs & another load of clothes. The tomato π
plants are looking fine also!
![]() |
| Delicious Tofu chili for dinner π |
04/25/2022. I met my friends for a walk at Rancho San Antonio (steps - 15.3K, 8.31 miles). It was a beautiful day. Afterwards, we had coffee at Peet's and I shopped at TJ's. I watered all the inside plants and planted my 18 tomato π
plants π₯³π. I'd been postponing this for a while so it was great to get it done. I washed my overalls & did a minor update to the FF website
Poppies at Rancho

These baby lambs were bleating; we have no idea why!
![]() |
| "Wedding" rose in our garden (this was blooming during our wedding on May 10th) |
![]() |
| Proof! |
04/24/2022. The husband took me for a nice walk around the ‘hood (steps = 7.3K, 3.2 miles with dancing). I repotted two phaeleonopsis, and I’m not sure either one with revive! I washed some new articles that I ordered.
Roses in the 'hood



04/23/2022. I took myself for a walk in the hills (steps = 9.7K, 4.2 miles) & said all my prayers. I stopped by to say hello to my 91 year old friend & he’s India visiting his brother until June! I wish him many blessings. I said my prayers π, then the husband & I shopped at Costco. I bought a large gardenia for our garden. I FT’d with my sister & cooked some artichokes for dinner.
Views from the hills
Flowers in the hills
Our azaela

04/22/2022. The Pacific Access Elevator repair person came to inspect our elevation. He said it looks brand new: no adjustment of any kind needed! The husband and I drove to Los Altos vet to pick up Cassie's meds and then we shopped at TJ's. I did a tiny bit of gardening, cutting the growth around the fig trees and the redwood tree.
04/21/2022. The husband & I did an errand & shopped at Costco. I updated the FF web site.
04/20/2022. We talked to our sister / sister-in-law, I had a shower πΏπ§Ό, studied the Plus calls & danced at club. It was great fun!
"Wedding bouquet" roses

Scented geraniums & strawberry plant
![]() |
| Pebbles bathing Cassie |
![]() |
| Cassie bathing Pebbles |
04/19/2022. I took my van in for an inspection: result: it appears to be brand new! I talked to my sister and conducted some business.
04/18/2022. I hiked with my friends at Rancho San Antonio (steps =14.9K, over 6 miles). We had coffee at Peets and I shopped at TJ’s. I made a lot of phone calls to arrange appointments and washed clothesππ.
![]() |
| Gopher |
![]() |
| Baby goat |
![]() |
| Wild turkey with tail feathers unfurled |
![]() |
| Climbing rose from our garden |
04/17/2022. We scurried around to clean up a bit. Our guests arrived and I picked up the meal from Chef Chu's, so good πππ. For dessert we had carrot cake from Draeger's, just delicious. I had 3 pieces!
The husband took me for a lovely walk around the 'hood (steps = 7.2K). I also said my prayers π.






![]() |
| Our Kangaroo paws |
![]() |
| Our Azalea |
![]() |
| Our Azalea |
04/16/2022. I had a nice shower π§ΌπΏ & saw my wonderful hairdresser ππ»♀️! I FT’d with my sister. She’s hosting Easter π£ at her house tomorrow, I cooked the two artichokes and ate one; it was delicious π! I sent our our Easter / Passover / Springtime π°π£π·greetings. I ordered our meals for tomorrow from Chef Chu’s for pickup at 12:15. Just after midnight, my "no desserts during Lent" ended and I ate 3/4 of the can of frosting purchased just for this occasion!
![]() |
| Orange blossoms |
04/15/2022. I FT’d with my sister & decided to get carrot π₯ cake for dessert π°for Easter. The husband & I did some financial transactions that required visiting two banks π¦. The husband took me over to Draegar’s Market to select the carrot cake. It looks delicious π !
04/14/2022. My friend took me out to a wonderful lunch at Hobbes πππ! The husband took me to DeMartini’s so I could buy artichokes; I also bought half a papaya to prepare for our Hawaii ππ¬π πͺΈπ³ visit! The husband took me for a walk around the ‘hood (steps = 8.3K) & I said my prayers π. I worked a financial issue.
04/13/2022. The husband & I shopped at Costco and then had a Zoom meeting with our sister / sister-in-law. I had a nice shower πΏ π§Ό, studied the Plus calls & attended class. I danced well π.
04/12/2022. I had 3 doctor’s appointments & tests today π€ͺ! My bone density test shows an improvement and my wonderful doctor π©π»⚕️ still wants me to do 2 more reclast infusions. I also had a wart frozen off. I updated the FF web site and washed clothes. The husband made tofu chili too πππ!
The Stanford campus
04/11/2022. I hiked with my friends at Rancho San Antonio and we got lost (steps = 18.3K, miles = 8.1!). It misted the entire way & I fell on the trail (no injuries πππ). I shopped at TJ’s and then the cleaners came. The house looks great. The husband made delicious πtofu chili for dinner!
04/10/2022 . I FT’d with my sister, had a nice shower πΏπ§Ό and studied the Plus calls. I attended Quads, great fun, even though it wasn’t my best dancing. I watered the phaeleonopsis and all the indoor plants.
Cassie & Pebbles snuggled up on a chair
04/09/2022. My wonderful cousin drove all the way from Vacaville to visit me. I gave her a tour of the yard and then we had lunch at Hobbes πππ! Afterwards, I went to Sunnyvale to get cat food, & shopped at the Safeway next to Petco.
Hobees, notice the plate of butter for me, all of which I ate!
04/08/2022. Happy birthday to me ππ₯³ππππ! I had a great day today. My partner and I geo-cached in Los Altos hills and found 3 geo-caches (steps = 8.9K). Then he bought frozen yogurt for me & I brought one home for the husband. I received lots of FB birthday wishes & texts. My niece sent me a movie with everyone singing happy birthday to me, including Tazzy πΆ! I shopped for tomato plants at Ace Hardware and Summerwinds Nursery and brought home a lot of plants. My friend visited me and will take me to lunch for my birthday! I received many great birthday cards and a birthday gift π!
Geocache # 1, hidden inside a bone! Worse, the bone was nestled in a site full of poison ☠️ oak!
![]() |
| Poison oak surrounds the geo-cache, yikes! |
Geocache # 3, Geocache # 2 was muggled (we found the hook with no geocache attached.

Wildflowers
Monkey pod wildflowers


![]() |
| Los Altos quarry and lake |
04/07/2022. I cleaned up to get ready for the cleaners. We Zoomed with our sister / sister-in-law. Unfortunately, the cleaners cancelled π’ because their car broke down. I updated the FF web site, a major update. I did a lot of financial transactions and paid all the property tax bills.
04/06/2022. The husband took me for a nice walk around the ‘hood (steps = 11.5K, with dancing). I had a shower πΏπ§Ό, studied the Plus calls, and attended class. We finally got the right paperwork signed for taxes.
Flowers in the 'hood

![]() |
| Pebbles |
![]() |
| Cassie |
04/05/2022. Happy Birthday to my friend. I shopped at TJ's, visited my friend and toured her lovely garden. I washed clothes and watered my indoor plants.
My friend's wisteria, very fragrant

My friend's cherry tree

Garden in the 'hood full of amazing tulips



Beautiful California poppies in the same 'hood
![]() |
| Dinner |
04/04/2022. The husband had his procedure today & it all went well. Afterwards, we went to "In 'N Out" burger to have a chocolate milkshake & French fries π to celebrate. While I was at the medical facility I tested the Zoom ability for my meeting next Tuesday It worked just fine.
![]() |
| Madrone tree blooms Pebbles sleeping |

04/03/2022. I had a lovely final hike up in El Dorado Hills (steps = 13.5K). I packed and drove home, stopping for gas ⛽ at Costco in Fremont. When I got home, I did some paperwork and sent it off. I also watered my phaeleonopsis. I updated the FF web site with a new poster and changed the logo.
These are the Mother and Father geese and their 6 goslings that my brother-in-law escorted to safety yesterday.
Final views of Folsom Lake
![]() |
| Wildflowers Dad's Clivia in beautiful bloom |
\\
04/02/2022. My brother-in-law walked this morning and he and another woman escorted a Mother & Father goose and six goslings across a very busy road. The drivers that they stopped honked their horns and gave them a thumbs up π. They will grow up in the large ponds there.
I attended the service for my dear cousin. It was absolutely beautiful and over 100 people attended. He was so loved. His son, my second cousin hosted all the people at his house at a wonderful reception. Due to COVID I did not attend.
04/01/2022. Happy April Fools' Day π! I sent my family a text saying that the Hawaii trip was cancelled; it had a lot of them going for quite a while π€£π€£π€£. My brother-in-law took me for a wonderful hike and I continued up the hill (steps = 11.4K).
My youngest nephew came over to visit and my sister made sandwiches and a salad. We had a lovely visit and discussed bit chain technology. My nephew, nephew-in-law, and Tazzy also came over to visit.
I risked possible encounters with rattlesnakes to take these pictures .... couldn't resist!


Roses from my sister's garden










































































































No comments:
Post a Comment